Cycle Against Suicide
"It's ok not to feel ok and it's certainly ok to ask for help"
St Andrew's College students and staff organised their own Cycle Against Suicide event at the College on Tuesday 9 May to help spread the message that It's ok not to feel ok and it's certainly ok to ask for help. A special word of thanks should go to the organisers, to FLYEfit who so kindly lent the static bikes that were used from early morning till after school in the lovely sunshine and to everyone who donated to support the cause.
Click here for photographs.
This year it was the Sixth Year participants who clocked up the most kilometres winning themselves a pizza lunch on Monday!
- 295k: Sixth Year Participants
- 258k: First Year Participants
- 256k: Third Year Participants
- 245k: Fourth Year Participants
- 242k: Second Year Participants
- 238k: Staff Participants
- 231k: Fifth Year Participants
Fast and Furious Awards went to:
- Jason Hynes - Second Year
- Emma Forbes - Fourth Year
- Matteo Romoli, Derry McCaffrey, Aimee Longmore, Salome Keegan, Kealan McCormack - Fifth Year
- Theo Le Saout, Finola Crowley, Ciara Fogarty, Lara Sommerville - Sixth Year
- Eimear Sloan, Darren Mallon, Jonathan Taylor - Staff
- Patrick Quinn
- Sophie McCormick
- Liam Bean
- Caroline Doyle
- Eoin Brennan
- Hugh Crighton
A big thank you to everyone who took part!!!